Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My First Farmer Market

I know that I had been dissapear from blogging and art lately, but my business had been keeping me a little bit busy.

I participated last week on my first farmers market and it was a great experience, what I enjoyed the most was the contact with so many lovely and beatiful people, I felt like breathing a new air, like living in another new world, the farmers market atmosphere it's just increible, I love the all natural and eco friendly atmosphere it was in there.I had a lot of fun and enjoy it so much!

Also I'm trying to finally publish my website and my new eshop, so this and keeping my gourmet food production running are taking me a lot of time, but not that much to share with you the pictures taken last week at the farmers market!




I wish you a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment