Friday, July 8, 2011

LOVING JARS

After being busy, producing my infused oils and italian seasoning blends for sale, I could not handle to stop and giving me a little time to have fun and enjoy the moment.

It's was hard not to do it, with all these beatiful glass jar I have on my hands, so my imagination start flying and while I was finding some wonderful ideas, I decide to take some pictures of it to share it with you.

I think jars could be so helpful to the people that buy the products because after they consume them, they will have beatiful jars to storage anything, to use them as picture frames, and so on.





If you have any other ideas of using them, please share it with us!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely jars you've got there, they look so pretty on your window ledge.

    ReplyDelete