Monday, August 1, 2011

My Handmade Cooking Journal

I run out of the pages on my sketchy cooking journal, and thought before starting another, to share some pictures with you, the cook lovers!:-)





Here, I have my space to glue recipes, indexcard, rewriting recipes from loose recipe cards, and in this way I can find them easily when I need them.



Since this is my first one, it's not much organized, but I enjoyed some much making it, and the best part is that now I can have all my favorites recipes in just one place, however I was thinking in a better idea, creating at least 3 now, so in that order I can organize them better, making one for my favorite pasta dishes, another one for bread, pizza and focaccias, another for my sotto olio (oil preserved ) recipes.
I will keep you posted on my advances!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Congrats on finishing! I look forward to the next books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, your book looks delicious. Bravo!
    Big love
    AJ

    ReplyDelete