Monday, July 11, 2011

ITALIAN CROUTONS

I had been (and going to be) a little busy to post on my blog, since I just start my new etsy shop online, (www.etsy.com/shop/altacucina) and now I'm building my new webpage http://www.altacucinaitalia.com/.

I´m trying to blend not only aromatic herbs, but also my journaling art and now also "technology" (with all these online features that are now available and great to do some marketing to your business).

It hadn't been easy, but I'm having so much fun with all the process, and this it what matters, that every single thing we do in our live we enjoy doing it!

I  want to share with you this recipe, that I just blend in my cooking journal, for my webpage.

Give it a try..it's delicious and so easy to make, I promise it will just light up your salad when you add some of this croutons to it.

Don´t forget to stop buying my new etsy shop and my new website, and let me know what do you think about them, and of course how you did with this recipe!

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Great page, and I really fancy having a go at those croutons, they sound delicious!

    x

    ReplyDelete