Saturday, July 16, 2011

I can't stop..

I'm suppost to be making this backgrounds to make my second cooking recipes journal, but I can't not stop doing them. I enjoy some much, being creative, using whatever I found near me, that keep me going. At least I have thousands of recipes so I guess someday I will use them, in the meantime..I'll continue enjoying my journal.










Before my recycled trash can was always FULL, now barely I can fill half ot it!! Everytime I'm going to drop something, on my way to the can..my imagination start flying, and start finding some many ideas with that piece..that I decide to keep it.

Some of these backgrounds I'm posting today, were made on empty extra olive oil cans, empty pasta boxes and in an empty delicious donuts box

2 comments:

  1. Great pages, it looks like you're having lots of fun! You're so right, you start looking at things differently, don't you?!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, no wonder you can't stop, your pages are wonderful, especially at full size. :-)
    Big love
    AJ

    ReplyDelete