Saturday, July 2, 2011

Some Backgrounds from my Cooking Journal

I had been having fun creating my backgrounds for my cooking journal, the problem now is that I love them so much that I don´t want to ruin them with my awful handwriting writing my recipes on them, also I'm kind of "scared" (?? might be this the right word?) because while writing the recipes on the top of them, I don´t know if they will fit, if the color I used to write will look ok,

so..do you have any ideas?




















Hoping you have a wonderful long weekend! & happy 4th!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, these pages are TOTALLY gorgeous, and I can understand how you might not want to 'ruin' them with your writing etc etc. But, this is what you made this journal for and it will be absolutely PERFECT with your recipes in. Recipes won't fit? Write up the sides! Colour not right? Go over the top with another colour. But you know all this, don't you?!

    Just go for it, you'll love it!!

    ps these pages are so inspirational I'm gonna start following you (I found you through Art Journal Every Day, I'm very new to Art Journaling but I'm hooked!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so muc for your advice. I'm really a newly on this wonderful journey of art journaling. (by the way, I got hooked too thanks to the wonderful blog of Art Journal Every Day) and since I discovered it ..I just can't stop..I will try some of your advices..and I will be publishing some pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages! Don't worry about ruining them, just have fun!

    ReplyDelete