Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WHERE MY ART'S INSPIRATION STARTED

I will love to share with you where my art journaling love and passion started. I think every step we make in our lifes have a reason to be, I really don´t know how I turned out finding this beatiful and inspired blog, since I always was focused on my cooking and all themes related with food, cook and specially ITALIAN cooking.

But as I do with cooking where I just start experimenting, blending, mixing different flavors, ingredients, herbs and techniques, I found out how I could blend this new acquired passion Thanks to the wonderful Julie at her BALZERDESIGNS blog.

So I start creating my art journals pages where now I just create with them journal cooking, recipes, and all my experience in my cooking journal.

I hope you find this blog as inpisrational as I did!

Please check it here:

http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/

2 comments:

  1. .....and that's where I 'met' you!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just wanted to thank you for commenting on my blog and to let you know I love that your are combining your passions for food and art. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more.
    Big love
    AJ

    ReplyDelete