Friday, June 3, 2011

I´d like to tell you a little about me and how my products and AA Alta Cucina were born.

Before I introducing my products, I'd like to tell you a little about me and how my products and AA Alta Cucina were born.

I hope you have a little (for not saying a LOTTTT) patience with my poor english, that while online translator has been a great help to me, I´m sure that I have avoided spelling or grammatical mistakes, but the desire to tell and share with you my products is higher than waiting to find an official translator who can help with this task, and as my philosophy has always been: DO FOR YOURSELF WHAT YOUR HEART AND SOUL WHISPER TO DO, here I'm.
I apologize again for the mistakes I had made, I think those also form part of my philosophy "handmade" :-)

Thanks you very much for understanding and for your patiente to my errors.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo for starting your own blog! Never mind the english, I think it is more important that you put images on your blog (photo's, drawings, scans etc.), for most people don't have the patience to read long texts. An image says more than a thousand words.

    ReplyDelete